What will you do to make peace on 21 September?I don't know specifically, but killing a few hundred terrorists would be a nice start.
Goes live on Saturday!
5 days ago
The adventures and semi-coherent ramblings of an overworked, middle-aged, libertarian-leaning, corporate drone who is immensely proud of his girls and his long-suffering wife. With maybe some gun stuff, travel stuff, cooking stuff, genealogy stuff, and other manly pursuits.
What will you do to make peace on 21 September?I don't know specifically, but killing a few hundred terrorists would be a nice start.
3 comments:
Hmm... since I can't afford a .50 cal rifle, I suppose I could look for a class in gunsmithing--y'know, peace through superior firepower?
Works for me.
For that matter, it's the only thing that has ever worked.
I continue to be a part of the zionist hate machine. Gotta keep doing my part, you know.
Post a Comment