Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lordy

Two weddings in one year. Financially speaking, we are so screwed.

I really need to rework the lyrics to this song:

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

Congratulations, Ken! That is wonderful news for your family, if not for your bank account.

Remember, you are gaining two sons (and losing a LOT of money).

But seriously...what joyous news!

Mr. Bingley said...

Ha!

Kelly said...

Hi! I have a question
Do you by chance have an email or something other than an open forum that I can send a message to you? I am a reader and contributor to your other site, and I have no idea on how to ask a question to you privately. I would like to get some of my past comments deleted, and if there was a way I could just tell you the dates and the name I would really appreciate it. There are not that many, for I didn't contribute a whole lot to it.
Thank you very much

The Fifth String said...

Sure, send it to summerskd - at - comcast - dot - net

Lemon Stand said...

Two weddings... ::shudders:: We have FIVE daughters and I don't even want to think about weddings. My only hope is that they all want to skip the wedding and head to VEGAS!!!

(Oh, and congratulations. At least you will have two son in laws to have beer with and commiserate over the fact that your wives are now serving TURKEY bacon instead of the real thing.... just because they love you and want you healthy while you are miserable. At least that's what my husband says he looks forward to.) :)

Dave E. said...

Congrats, Ken.

Hey, maybe you'll get a couple of part-time ranch hands out of the deal.

Kate P said...

Well, I am behind on the news--congrats! It will all be O.K., you'll see. :)

JeffS said...

Congratulations, Ken!

And there's a special word that you should think about about for your situation. It certainly would be cheaper!

;-p