Sorry, been far too busy working and trying to have a life and stuff to post here. Been spending my precious little free time helping set up a 35th reunion on FB. But just got
friended [gack!]
befriended by a guy I knew as a kid. Whose dad went to high school with my dad. Whose mom I visited while making the nostalgia circuit through NorCal and Oregon after my mom passed away (and which said friend's mom visited my mom shortly before my mom died because they were pretty close, even though said friend's mom had gone to high school with my dad long before he met my mom, but my mom was in close contact with many of my dad's relatives and friends). Are you confused? I'm not, but I've had years
of therapy to figure out all the nuances.
2 comments:
I just found out yesterday about a family reunion for my MIL side of the family. She's been gone almost two years now and is truly missed. We are going to try and go because her sisters asked and because they are so much like her.
This is the kind of stuff that takes precedent over blogging. It's called life.
"the nostalgia circuit"
hehehe
Post a Comment