Goes live on Saturday!
5 days ago
The adventures and semi-coherent ramblings of an overworked, middle-aged, libertarian-leaning, corporate drone who is immensely proud of his girls and his long-suffering wife. With maybe some gun stuff, travel stuff, cooking stuff, genealogy stuff, and other manly pursuits.
8 comments:
You're missed!
How's them wedding-plans a-goin'?
I think it was something about Achmedinejad announcing they had enriched uranium? Or something like that.
He didn't admit that he was bat-guano crazy and seeking treatment, which was what I was kind of hoping for.
Iran launched an all-out terrorist attack on the U.S. in the form of a TV show called "American Idol"
The Enola Gay's still parked where you left her.
Perhaps I'll take the Bock's Car this time, it doesn't get a much press as the EG.
Oh come on, I thought the headline about Governor Moonbeam wanting to run again would get your dander up....
Since I do not watch TV much, I will be the last one to know anyway. I figure if anything important happens, I'll hear it from my kids first. It's like that for everything else so why should this be anything different?
Hope you'll be able to come up for air soon. Like Cullen said... You are missed.
Interesting subject!
Post a Comment