Friday, November 14, 2008

For Val and Ricki

The whole crew over at the FFOT has been weirded out and traumatized by Ricki's reference to the mastodon balls and that, um, news story linked by Val. So I thought I'd lighten the mood by posting about a song I heard on KFAT radio years ago, called "Rocky Mountain Oysters". I went a-youtubin' for it. Couldn't find it. However, I did learn that there is a musical-comedy drag troupe called "Rocky Mountain Oysters".

No only that, I also learned that the town of Eagle, Idaho, holds a rocky mountain oyster feed every year as a fund raiser for its fire department. And they have some kickass funny ads for it:





6 comments:

Kate P said...

Oh my gosh. That pushes the envelope, but very clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a ball! Mwaaahahahaha! I needed that today, Ken. Thanks!

The Fifth String said...

Have a ball! Or two!

Anonymous said...

"Have a ball....or two."

best tagline ever.

Anonymous said...

Idaho? Ha! Montana is home to the TESTICLE FESTIVAL!

http://www.testyfesty.com/

:-)

The Fifth String said...

"Testicle Festival" - heh. But do they have kick-ass funny ads?

WV: deers - my favorite game animal