Helped DNT and her beau move into their new apartment today. Lot of heavy lifting, including a sofa and a very heavy desk. Into a second floor apartment.
I'm sure I will feel it even more tomorrow.
Goes live on Saturday!
5 days ago
The adventures and semi-coherent ramblings of an overworked, middle-aged, libertarian-leaning, corporate drone who is immensely proud of his girls and his long-suffering wife. With maybe some gun stuff, travel stuff, cooking stuff, genealogy stuff, and other manly pursuits.
4 comments:
Take two beers and call the doctor in the morning.
My hat's off to you--most of my friends begged off after 28.
I assume you mean they begged off after they turned 28.
Sissies. I'm over 50 and still lifting heavy stuff.
Though I wish I weren't...
Right you are--it later occurred to me that my sentence was kinda vague but I never got around to clarifying. :)
You have to stay strong to pick up your grandkids some day. Ask my mom.
Post a Comment