Started off with MathCounts this morning, scoring and proctoring the city competition.
Then off to Costco, followed by the libraries (yes, plural) and bike ride.
And now, before making dinner, I get to sit down with a stein of God's Own Brew.
Goes live on Saturday!
5 days ago

3 comments:
local or regional mathcounts? I have big trophies from those.... We used to trek up to Walnut Creek and stay at the cheap motel and then drive out to St. Mary's College for the big competitions.
w.v.: gentworm. a synonym for chauvinist pig!
Bike ride? You don't have feet of snow there?
Nah, no snow, low elevation (and longitude) and pretty close to the bay. Oddly, when I grew up in SoCal we were much closer to the snow (20 minutes max) than now, so my girls never saw snow until they were well up in years (at least 9 or so).
CTG: Our regional competition was at St. Mary's once or twice since I've been coaching (about 11 years now), but state has always been at UC Davis so far as I can remember. Daughter Number Two is at Davis and goes to the state competition to score and give other help.
Regional has been in Pleasanton for several years now, but before that it was for several years at Cal State EBay. No reason to mention that, I just love the name Cal State EBay.
Post a Comment