Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stolen from Joel

Stolen from Joel, who is apparently 86% Welsh. My advice: Don't expect to collect a bet from him.

Anyway, despite my complete lack of Welsh ancestry (so far as I know), I scored fairly well:

You are 83% Welsh.
 

You are 100 % Welsh, but you are probably too drunk or stupid to have answered all the questions properly.

How Welsh are you?
Take More Quizzes



Well actually, I am 0% Welsh but I take tests well. Even if I've never read Dylan Thomas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm 91% Welsh. I'm sure my Irish ancestors are appalled.

Cullen said...

They said I'm 85% and I guessed at most.

The Fifth String said...

I guessed, and I got only 83%.

I am full of fail.

tree hugging sister said...

I thought Dylan Thomas was Irish.

The Fifth String said...

Apparently not. You might be thinking of William Butler Yeats. I don't do poetry so I tend to confuse all poets.