I was sitting here at the computer scanning some pictures and suddenly the weather opened up. LOUD.
Damn. I know the radio said "chance of showers" but damn. That's a hell of a chance.
Goes live on Saturday!
5 days ago
The adventures and semi-coherent ramblings of an overworked, middle-aged, libertarian-leaning, corporate drone who is immensely proud of his girls and his long-suffering wife. With maybe some gun stuff, travel stuff, cooking stuff, genealogy stuff, and other manly pursuits.
4 comments:
Maybe your weatherman is from Texas. When I moved here, I noticed a big difference between California weather forecasts and Texas weather forecasts. In the SF Bay area, when the forecast is for, say, a 30% chance of rain, that means that there's a 30% chance that the bay area will get rain, and a 70% chance it won't get any rain.
Here, if they say 30% chance of rain, that means that rain WILL FALL in 30% of the area, and it's just luck if you stay dry!
:)
You can send a little of that rain this way if you don't mind.
Julie: Heh. Pretty amusing.
Dave: I would have gladly done so, but we need it too. Also, you'e a Twins fan.
You poor devil.
Okay, doing it again tonight. So Dave, you provide a pipe and I'll funnel some of it your way.
Post a Comment