NO ONE, and I repeat for the hopelessly revolver-naive, NO ONE can fan a single-action revolver and hope to shoot anywhere near accurately.I stand corrected:
Good gravy.
The adventures and semi-coherent ramblings of an overworked, middle-aged, libertarian-leaning, corporate drone who is immensely proud of his girls and his long-suffering wife. With maybe some gun stuff, travel stuff, cooking stuff, genealogy stuff, and other manly pursuits.
NO ONE, and I repeat for the hopelessly revolver-naive, NO ONE can fan a single-action revolver and hope to shoot anywhere near accurately.I stand corrected:
5 comments:
that's insane.
Yeah, I missed that original post. There was a guy on a Mythbusters' episode who did pretty much the same thing as this guy.
Well, not as fast as this guy, but fast enough for the average shooter to OMG.
Damn fast. I wouldn't have believed it either.
I do have to note, though, that on the "two balloons" trick I don't think he was shooting standard .45 rounds. I think he was using blackpowder blanks, which don't actually require very good aim. Still an impressive feat, but not as impressive as if he was really putting a bullet through each balloon at 15 or 20 feet.
yeah, wolf, it seemed as if the camera really wasn't in a good place on those balloon shots if he was firing lead.
wv: "boximerv" How I can hit Ken 5 times even though I only threw 1 punch
Post a Comment