NO. EXCUSE.
THERE.
IS.
NO.
FUCKING.
EXCUSE.
Skyler and Dave called it right in the comments. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for these fucks not having been blasted to smithereens when the captain was out of the boat. This country's first combat* after the Revolution was putting Islamic pirates in their place.
The
*I refuse to dignify the Barbary issue as a "war". That dignifies them too much.

2 comments:
Thanks forthe linky love. Agreed, my friend. As I said over at CotS, it's time we resurrected an old phrase regarding pirates:
No quarter.
Gah. I don't see why they didn't shoot the liferaft when the captain was in the water, trying to swim to the destroyer. Or something.
Pirates = terrorists. I wish people could get that through their heads. (I shudder to think that 200 years hence, if Western Culture still exists, there may be romantic films made about terrorists.)
And crap, it looks like pirates have seized another US ship. This is what you get for not blowing the first set out of the water...
Post a Comment